Topeka Allergy and Asthma Clinic (TAAC) has been treating adult and pediatric allergy patients since 1940. We have been in operation longer than any other allergy specialty practice in the State of Kansas.
Our Medical Staff consists of:
Roxana Voica, M.D.
- Fellow of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (FACAAI).
- Diplomate of the American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI).
Our main office is located in Topeka and we have a satellite office in Manhattan.
Our mission is to provide exceptional care for our allergic patients through the use of advanced medical knowledge and up to date technology by dedicated physicians and staff.
We are experts at searching for triggers that cause disease and symptoms in various parts of the body and employ treatments that stop the disease process. Conditions treated include:
- Hayfever or allergic rhinitis
- Chronic cough
- Food allergies
Our Core Values and Goals
- To be the leading caregiver for patients with allergies in Northeast and Central Kansas.
- To improve the quality of life of allergic patients and their families.
- To give our patients no less than the medical care we would expect for ourselves.
- To treat each patient with dignity, respect and kindness in a friendly and efficient atmosphere.
- To serve our community through preventive and outreach programs.